Our Evolving Resiliency Strategies Study in Partnership with Castellan Solutions is Live!
Participate Today to Receive Your Complimentary Report (aggregate report on all study participants) & a
Customized BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard - Coming in Q1 2022!!
(Customized Dashboards are Available by Industry or Organizational Revenues)
Click Here to Participate in the Study
Please share with your colleagues - a better response enhances our assessment for the profession.
2021 has been a year of unprecedented change for many organizations. We want to hear from you: How have your business continuity and resiliency strategies evolved during the past 12 months? Please complete this quick 10-minute study. All participants will receive a complimentary report on the survey findings in addition to a BCM Peer Benchmarking Dashboard - customized by industry or organizational annual gross revenues.
Your response is completely confidential - we only need your email address (can be personal) to send the report and peer customized dashboard to.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be responsible for business continuity, disaster recovery, resiliency planning, and/or crisis management.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers.
- Study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
- Completely confidential - Only your email address will be kept on file for report distribution & future study notifications.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you participated in a previous study, but didn't receive your corresponding complimentary report, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for participating. We look forward to sharing the results.
~ Your BC Management