BC Management - Job Posting #4076
Position: Senior Analyst, Disaster Recovery
Status: Direct-Hire, Permanent FTE
Location: Charlotte, NC or Austin, TX – Candidates must be locally based. Hybrid work schedule in office Tues, Wed, & Thurs. Work from home Mon & Fri
Salary: Based on Experience – Seeking 5-8 years expertise in Disaster Recovery
* Candidates must have authorization in place to work in the USA (USA Citizenship or Green Card).
* Seeking professionals with 5-8 years expertise in Disaster Recovery planning.
As a member of our client’s Business Continuity Team, you will facilitate the development of disaster recovery plans and strategies. The senior analyst will collaborate with technical staff, business owners, infrastructure partners, service delivery managers, and other stakeholders to coordinate stability of service for the internal clients.
- Work with technology subject matter experts to develop or validate Disaster Recovery Plans, strategies and coordinate review and approval processes
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct testing and exercising, including plan walk-throughs, validations, table tops and functional exercises
- Lead complex global projects, as needed, and facilitate improvements of disaster recovery efforts
- Continuously improve efforts by identifying pain points and recommending solutions
- Perform Business Impact Analyses for critical systems and applications
- Coordinate and facilitate the Data Center Recovery exercise
- Develop and conduct training and employee awareness program, as required
- Work with other members of the Business Continuity team to meet objectives of the overall program
- Support BC/DR Manager in responding to regulatory, client inquiries and audits
- Review policy, processes, procedures, and work instructions to identify and implement improvements
- Understand the relationships, dependencies, and impact of business functions
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders that can be leveraged to support the achievement of business objectives
Requirements: The client may consider candidates who do not meet all the criteria below.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 – 8 years’ experience and knowledge of current business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- Understanding of disaster recovery requirements for highly available solution and/or cloud solutions, managed hosting, DR outsourcing
- Experience with components of architecture including Networking LAN/WAN and SAN Administration
- Experience in leading projects
- Experience in developing Disaster Recovery Plans and conducting exercises
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience with a BC/DR software system preferred
- Certifications in one of the following preferred: ABCP, CBCP, CBCPI, FINRA, FFIEC, FISMA, ITIL, ISO or BCI
- Understanding of security & infrastructure standards and regulations a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
For Moore information, contact:
20th Annual BCM Compensation is Live. Participate to receive a customized peer dashboard!
13th Annual BCM Trends is Live. Participate to receive a customized peer dashboard!