There's no denying it's been a difficult year. To help you navigate the crises of today and tomorrow, we are offering MIT Professional Education's popular and comprehensive Crisis Management & Business Resiliency Course twice this year—with options to attend either in-person and on-campus, or online in real-time via a live virtual format.
MIT Crisis Management & Business Resiliency Course
Since 2010, this course has provided valuable insights on business resiliency, crisis management, crisis leadership, crisis communications, and cyber security/DR for hundreds of participants. You'll have the opportunity to learn from MIT faculty, industry experts, and your peers, and earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
This informative program offers an effective combination of lectures, case studies, and group activities conducted by knowledgeable and experienced instructors who are leaders in their fields. Case studies of actual crisis situations are used to emphasize and enhance the concepts.
Add an MIT Course to Your LinkedIn Profile
On-campus course: Join us on the MIT campus in Cambridge, MA from
July 25 – July 29, 2022. Many in-class and after-class networking opportunities will be available.
If travel or other policies change (whether by your company or MIT), we may conduct the July course online via a live virtual format. You will have the option to stay enrolled in the July offering or enroll in the October live virtual course. Please read more here.
Live virtual course: This format features a mix of real-time lectures and highly interactive virtual activities through Zoom. We present the program in half-day increments over two consecutive weeks. With this innovative presentation method, you only need to spend a few hours a day (including breaks) in front of your computer screen. Classes begin at 12:00 PM EST.
Each course concludes with a crisis simulation in which participants take active roles in a simulated crisis, which includes workplace violence, hazmat leak, and a cyber-attack. This simulation concludes with a realistic news media briefing where you play the reporter or a cyber troll!
For each course, you will also:
- Learn from topical presentations by and discussions with industry and government leaders/subject matter experts
- Deep dive into standards and metrics, supply chain, cyber security, news and social media, leadership, career advice, and more
- Strengthen your business resiliency - and program - leadership skills
- Receive current articles and course files as a PDF
- Explore Case Studies: Intel, JetBlue, Walmart, and many, many more
- Benefit from the considerable interactions and networking built into the course
- Earn an MIT Professional Education Certificate of Completion
- Receive the much-sought-after MIT Crisis Course coffee mug!
- Be eligible to enroll in the MIT Crisis Course Alumni LinkedIn private group
- Be eligible to enroll in the MIT Professional Education Advanced Business Resiliency course
Ready to get started?
Registration: Click here for more information and/or to register.
Visit the Course page:
Live On-Campus: https://professional.mit.edu/cm
Live Virtual: https://professional.mit.edu/cm-fall
Or e-mail us: Shortprograms@MIT.edu